“The best way to predict your future is to create it”
These were some of the questions we came across in public forums. IPT in Mechanical and Civil has gathered importance nowadays. International car makers are lining up in Tamilnadu to set up their manufacturing plants.
World famous construction companies are working on day and night to give this city a facelift. These society transforming activities are what that make students to post queries related to IPT.
1. AutoCAD Purposes & Abilities.
2. How To start and Exit AutoCAD.
3. AutoCAD User Interface.
4. Creating New and Opening Existing Drawings
1. Introduction to Draw Commands.
2. Creating Objects, Drawing Lines, Coordinate and Coordinate Entry.
3. Changing Line types, Editing commands, Drawing Circles & Arcs
1. UCS, Inquiry Commands, Limits, Scales and Paper Sizes.
2. Quick Editing with Grips, Fillet and Chamfer.
3. Divide and Measure, Rectangular and Polar Array
4. Single Line Text, Justifications, Text Styles, Editing Text, Multiline Text
1. Layers, Colour Commands, Line Types, Linetype Scales, Lineweights.
2. Pline Command, Editing Polylines: Pedit, Polygons, Rectangles, Splines, Donuts, Ellipses.
1. Crosshatching, Regions and Boundaries
2. Construction Techniques
3. Isometric Drawings
In this program, you’ll VB.NET fundamentals that will prepare you to launch or advance a career, and additionally pursue further advanced studies .You will study cutting-edge topics . You will learn from experts in the field, and gain exclusive insights from working professionals.
*Click on the "Enroll Now" button on the top of the page. Then select the suitable package for yourself. Then you will be asked to complete the necessary payment. Once you complete the process, you automatically get enrolled for the course.
You can make the due payment via netbanking, debit cards, credit cards or online wallet.
You will receive an email confirming the success of subscription and welcoming you to the course. You will be asked to join a learning group on Global Graduation corresponding to the course that you have opted.
Don’t worry guys, Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us 999444828,8122666000